• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need u to vote on a boys name

breezee1984

Reaction score
so hubby and me cant agree on a boys name,I am really loving the uniqueness of Tuesday, but I dunno theres a few more I like still so heres what we have...top four are his and bottom four are mine....here goes

yes shawn michaesl is a wrestler...my hubby is the biggest wrestling fan ive ever know...hence the name...lol

Shawn Michael would be cruel lol

Any of them are ok but I picked Brody purely on gut instinct of which sounded best with Michael.

I agree Tuesday's unusual but I think of a little girl for some reason :?

I like Brody and Kendrick.

It's interesting how name fashions are different in the US to here. You've picked some really unusual names we don't hear a lot. :D

love the name Brody - would pick it myself but then my baby would be called Brody Brodie :lol: :lol:

Minxy said:

It's interesting how name fashions are different in the US to here. You've picked some really unusual names we don't hear a lot. :D

i was thinking the same lol

when i saw tuesday,, i thought of wednesday from addams family :think:

if i heard a child called tuesday i would assume it was born on a tuesday..I also think girl for tuesday..sorry

like brody though

i voted Brody and it looks like the winner so far!

Minxy said:

yeah, Tuesday says girl 2 me

I like Lennon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back