no boys name!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by rach, Sep 26, 2005.

1. rach

rach Well-Known Member

well thank goodness i still got a long time before i have to think too much about this subject ive already been through 2 baby books and all the sites i can find on the internet and am completely at a loss for a boys name i chose a girls name as soon as i found out "Alycia" not thought about a middle name yet. boys names seem so much harder i can think of a few girls names i like, angelica, olivia, i can go on and on but theres no boys names at all. any ideas would be nice :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. melanieyeah

melanieyeah Well-Known Member

all the names i choose are different, and not to everyones tatses, but here goes- Archie, Teddy/Teddie, Sunny, Ashton, Alfie, Rydan, Elijah, Hayden, and Brodie. -You see, I don't want my kid to have 1000 other kids with the same name at school lol!

3. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

i did exactly the same had a girls name picked out since i fell pg but no boys name but now my doc thinks i am having a boy i have frantically been looking for boys names and have finally chosen braydon-Andrew long i know but i love it, i chose andrew as it was my dads middle name and braydon i found doing yet another long search on the net - at least you have got long enough to decide lol

4. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Our name choice at the moment is Samuel / Sam

But it will probably change next week!

5. ashley22

ashley22 Well-Known Member

Have you thought of a boys name yet Rach?

What about the name Leon? I like it but then it is my little boys name! :lol:

6. *~*babygirl*~*

i liked the name leon 4 a likkle boy aswel n was al set 2 call it my baby until i had a girl lol
    Zoey & Kiana x x