Need to vent

Bee7

Reaction score
Urrrghhh feeling very bleh and lonely today. OH and i are not getting on too well. He's stressed with his job and has been very moody and rude, snapping at me and generally being a pain. I said to him earlier that i may as well live alone because when he's here he's either upstairs on his laptop or arguing with me. Getting very fed up of being couped up in the house with him and i'm not even on maternity leave yet. He's now stormed off upstairs - we don't get to spend weekends together very often because of how he works so thats our Saturday night ruined. Great.

Getting very uncomfortable now as well, can't sleep at night and am up at least 3 or 4 times to go to the loo or just because i'm uncomfy. I think baby must be dropping slightly too because over the last few days i've had muscle pains around my groin and foof that feels like pressure. It's really sore and everything seems like a massive effort :(

The majority of my friends have been pretty good throughout my pregnancy but one of my supposed 'close' friends just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and hasn't made any effort whatsoever which hasn't really bothered me up until recently. But seeing her on fb bragging about nights out and holidays etc when she can't even get her arse down to see me is starting to grate. I realise everyone has their own lives to lead but if she were pregnant i'd make much more effort. It's not like i haven't invited her round, it just always seems like she has something better to do.

Anyway sorry for the rant, just needed to vent but no need for replies...unless anyone can offer tips on getting into bed without having to speak to the OH haha. There are so many more important things going on in tri3 at the mo though, with everyones labour threads and due dates approaching so sorry to be a whinge and bring everyone down :( xxx

Awww hun I know how u feel, I'm incrediably uncomfortable atm and friends fobbing u off isn't nice, hope everything gets better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back