Need to rant!

Penstraze

Reaction score
My little sister and I have had a rocky relationship for a little while she is very immature and does the stupidest things then expects everyone else to pick up the pieces she seems to believe the world owes her a living and that everyone should run around after her nothing that goes wrong in her life is her fault someone else is always to blame! She has finally pushed me too far and we have cut all contact which is very sad but more then anything is really hard now for family events and gatherings and now my Stepmum (who my sister has always hated and slagged off but will now be nice to her face) has just given birth to our baby brother (who she went mad with my Dad over finding out about the pregnancy and said he was dead to her and she never wanted to see him or his baby) and I really want to meet him but don't want to be there at the same time as her to avoid any rows as thats the last thing my Dad or step mum need now, she recently made up with my Dad conveniently just before her 21st birthday, every good family event ends up tainted some how by her she even managed to cause upset and hastle over my wedding!

We fell out over me being pregnant she had just had an abortion (I would have been pregnant when I found out she was and that she was having an abortion I just didn't know at the time) I never said anything negative to her about her abortion dispite feeling it was very sick that she was making a big thing of being pregnant and dropping lots of hints and making comments about eating for two when she never even intended to keep the baby but I tried to be considerate of her feelings when I told her I was pregnant she totally kicked off slagging off our unborn child and saying how it would be ugly and fat and her baby would have at least been good looking if she had kept it, she said she never wanted to hear from me again and then started sending texts threatening violence to my DH from her OH and really annoyed me and I decided enough was enough and unless she stops doing the drugs, splits up with her heroine dealer bloke and appologises for the awful things she said I want her no where near me or my baby. My Mum seems to take her side all the time though and is largely responsible for her poor me attitude cause she always makes excuses for her I do at least have proof of all she said this time so I am believed and they are started to see my side and understand why I feel as I do, but its still a source of tension with my family and it really winds me up! :evil: :evil:

Sorry rant over dont expect replies or you to even get all the way to end of this just if you have well done! :lol: Just needed to let off steam!

Penstraze said:
when I told her I was pregnant she totally kicked off slagging off our unborn child and saying how it would be ugly and fat and her baby would have at least been good looking if she had kept it,

She sounds lovely :|

She sounds like a nightmare.. you can choose your friends... :?

:hug: :hug:

sorry to hear your sister has been so nasty- you've probably done the right thing cutting contact as sad as it is for you.
Maybe she'll sort herself out eventually when she realises shes only mugging herself off by being like she is- who knows when drugs are involved feelings are numbed and she probably doesnt feel guilt or remorse, she probably thinks everyone else is in the wrong.

my sister was really nasty to me when she found out i was pregnant she said i was gonna be a benefits mother scourging on society and bringing
up a brat.
anyway i hope she gets clean and see's what she has thrown away!
xxx

aww love she sound a nightmare well done for being go level headed with her :clap: :hug: id have lost my nut if she said that about my child :twisted: you have given her more respect and curtisy then she deserve and she throws it bakc in your face :shakehead:

Poor you and i agree for the sake of you child its best to cut ties it may hurt to do so she's your sister but to be honset she not a very nice person and i wouldnt want her near my child either
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a delight. She sounds like a spoilt,petulant little brat,who needs something in the line of a good boot up the backside :lol: poor you

Thanks everyone! My family just seem to accept all the awful stuff she does like its normal and I always feel like I'm made to be the bad guy like I should ignore it all and rise above it which to be honest I always have in the past but what she said about our baby was unacceptable and really upset me and I don't have just me to think about anymore theres our beautiful little girl and her safety comes first she is not the kind of person I trust around my little girl and definately not her bloke so she wont be having any thing to do with her!
Thanks for letting me rant and taking the time to reply it helps to have peoples opinions who arn't involved to reasure me I'm not the one out of order, cause sometimes my family make me feel that way. I know when our baby comes and I wont let my sister meet her there will be all kinds of guilt trips off my family. Shes my sister and I love her and it would break my heart if anything happened to her and we hadn't made up but I just can't cope with the way she is anymore and I'm not risking my baby in anyway!

i would put her to the back of your mind, you have lots of good positive things to think about so concentrate on them and not her. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back