a rant about my sister in law! grrrrrrr

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
basically my sil owes my oh about £450 for stuff shes bought off his catalogue, a table and chairs, bed etc.
he hasnt seen a penny for these yet and shes had them about a year.
now obviously we need all the money we can get so hes been asking his mum to talk to her about starting paying it off, she said she would sort something out.
shes always coming round telling me things shes bought off ebay, she bought a new corner group sofa and recently bought a £200 tv off ebay!
BUT she tells us she has no money???
the tv she bought was in southampton and expected them to go and get it for her! when they got back from getting it he asked her about the money and apparently a huge row broke out with his mum caught in the middle.
when they got back she sent him a text saying' you upset mum, stop being so selfish and grow up!'
him grow up? he sent a text back cos he was really annoyed at this point and he said 'f**k off you slag, its you being selfish and you need to grow up'
5 mins later the phone rings downstairs and it was her telling their mum about the text. she said we are not to go round to her house anymore or see his 3 nieces! i said fine then she cant see nathan then!
i know its stooping to her level but im sooooooo angry!!
she walks all over their mum and dad and i cant stand her. i have never met someone so selfish in all my life!!!

also i would like to add she bought a bratz bike off in ebay in NOTTINGHAM and we are in Portsmouth! she expected them to go and get it ( which they did)
she bought the tv which was in SOUTHAMPTON!
she used to have a key and came in one day and took 3 of my oh's myth and magic models (a dragon model) and put them in cash converters!!!
i could go on and on and on but i wont lol!

god she sounds like a right mare hun id slap her
best tihng you can do is let her get on with it she will soon come crawling back people like that always do
manda xx

cheeky bint.

good job we can choose our friends eh ;)

OMG :shock:

I couldn't handle that, I really hope you get your money back :hug:

1 - change your locks mate and make sure that bitch isnt robbing you blind.

cheeky cow is taking the right mickey out of you - dont take it! obvioutsly theres nothing legal you can do about the money she owes you but keep asking for it until she gets sick of it and make her sign a payment plan.

I feel really mad for you, if it were me id go round there and give her a slap!

i have watched her take the right mick out of her mum and dad, she often makes her mum cry with things she says to her. i have NEVER made my mum cry and i never would!
her oldest daughter who is 8 often when we go round there sits and cries at the bottom of the stairs that she doesnt want to live there anymore! and her oh is next to useless when he looks after the girls he basically leaves them to fend for themselves they are 8, 4 and 2. my mil went round once and found the 8 year old at the cooker boiling an egg cos he hadnt fed them!!!

My oh honestly cannot stand her even though shes his sister, i used to think she was ok but after this i cant stand her. she is the most selfish person ive ever met!

Poor you, that sounds like a nightmare :hug: Family woes are never nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back