Need to chill!!!!

Hey Hun!

My advice, and I wish I listened to my own advice is hold off the POAS!

It's driven me crazy!

Good luck, symtoms sound good!

Xx

Thanks guys! :) had a bit of a stitch today and I went for a run and had to stop because it was hurting!!! What are the symptoms anyways? Hope friiiiiiday comes soon

Vicky when u testing next? Xx

I really hope this is your month chick x

I only got my positive opk yesterday and today so I havent even begun my 2WW yet ..... I have all that fun to look forward to :roll:

Good luck Apple. Can't believe you're managing not to test (even with a cheapie) :dust::dust::dust:

I'm good thanks, you lot are making me broody though :)
Arent you tempted to poas? x

Wow your will power is amazing!!!! Fx for testing are you doing it tomorrow with fmu? Xxx

Mustard and cosmic... Yeh im really tempted really really but I cant keep doing it every month! I gotta wait until AF late and then do it!! arrrghhhh. Friday is the latest so ill either do it friday morning or sat morning. Im going to bed early both next nights and keeping busy!! Im sooooooooo nervous!! For some reason im really putting my hopes up for this one!! cant believe im on day 32..... getting a few cramps n feeling like someone pulling my belly button inwards!!!

Mustard and cosmic what symptoms did u have?

xx

Good luck for your 2ww vicky! Have u had clomid this cycle? is it extra hormones? xx

hey sue!

We did mesage at the same time then! No im waiting until friday as AF should be then according to luteal phase thingy!! Thanks xx

Thanks Louise :)

Hows things with u? When u next testing? xx

Thanks faith!

Well last day tomoz, day 33 today. Cramps comin and goin! Worse that yesterday I would say! Can't stop peeing! I will be positive!! We can do this!! Xx

Still got my fingers crossed for you, I so want it to be your month xxx

Thanks hun means alot :)

Hope I can join u in tri one!! Roll on sat with no AF and a lovely easy to see BFP!!!

I promise to make him or her a good person :) xx

Day 34, 12-13dpo

waiting for sat to roll on!! Ive got this stitch feeling in my stomach and mild like cramping!! Ive also got this fluttering feeling in my stomach!!! Im being good and still have not POAS!!! two more nights one more day, im really nervous! I want this to happen.

xx

Here is some more hun.................

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh.....& just a bit extra for luck :lol:

xxxxxxxx

haha awwwwh thanks ladies really appreciate that! xx

Apple, good Luck lovely!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Kezza looking at all those dusts made me feel sick, weird...:eh:

xx

Thanks huni!

How are u getting on? :) any more poas?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.