Need to chill!!!!

If you have the self control then i don't see why not. I would want to know though. i intend on doing a test from about 10dpo i think.

Hey Hun!

Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

xx

I don't know, i'm new to all of this hun. i think I have a 35 ish cycle. My last period started on the 22nd July, and I ov'd either last tue or wed. I think its 14 days.....but don't quote me on that. Thats why i'll be testing from 10dpo. x

So sorry I answered the question and its not aimed at me. Oh well.

Good luck Sam and maybe :)

Maybe ive worked it out and it looks like 14 days after peak I get AF!

My original testing date was 20th that's what I put on the forum so I'm going to stick to that! Wedsnesdsy FMU it is! I may not be on here as it makes time go slow haha! But if u get bfp could u pm as it comes to my email!!! Have u worked out ur phase? Do u count ov 24 hours after ur first peak on OPK?

Xx

Aww will do Hun,

Make sure you let us know if you test.

See ya soon, and good luck!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Im gonna try n hold on until weds 20th my original testing date. I cant make it happen I just gotta get on with life. I know if its not this month it will be next, just bough OH some wellman conception to boost his spermies.

I have had cramps down there but they have gone down again now. I cant quite work it out?! Boobs are massive, heavy and sore. Im not off my food today ive eaten like a horse and and im just about to pig out on some minstrels. YUM!!

Im not gonna be all panicy and feeling sorry for myself anymore just gonna get on with doing my work and my lil projects outside of work!! Im feeling great after my run tday so thats something im going to do and purchase some agnus next week when i go to town.

positive vibes to all and thanks for ur lovely messages!!! MWAH!!! xx

Good luck :)

I'm fine thanks, took another test today to find 3+ weeks eeekkkkkk So hormones doubling as planned
Yeah n my cramps were just like af and the days I would have been on were really bad, even worse then when the witch does actually appear.
So got fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks guys ur all stars! Make me feel :)

Sleepy good to hear that from u! I may still hav a chance!!

Xx

Hey guys! No AF today! Day 32..... 10-11dpo

Still not poas! Bein strong! Eek.
Symptoms:
Sore boobs bit better today
Heavy feeling in belly
Slight cramping
Woke up in middle of night
Lots of trips to the toilet

I've worked out my lutal phase Thingy is 14 sometimes 15 days therefore thursday or Friday is date I need to be looking at! So although I'm late in comparison to all other months I've never ov'd this late either! Early night again for me tonight so it goes quickly!

I so badly want to pee on a stick but going to hold off now until Friday.... That seems like soooooo long away!

Omg I envy your willpower, go girl!!!
All the luck in the world to you hun x

Thanks hun! I really want to do it but gonna be good. Patience is a virtue or so they say! AF will say one way or the other!

Hows things with u xx

Good luck applecider! symptoms sounding very promising :)

Loads of baby dust for you hunny .... good luck!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks guys! :) had a bit of a stitch today and I went for a run and had to stop because it was hurting!!! What are the symptoms anyways? Hope friiiiiiday comes soon

Vicky when u testing next? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back