need suggestions on sleeping

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
No matter how hard i try i cant get bailey to sleep on his back.. i will lay him in his moses basket and he will just scream, as soon as i lay him on his tummy he shuts up and goes to sleep, i find myself watching him most of the night because im scared he will suffocate, hes good though he moves his head around so it lays on its side, if you get what i mean.. but i cant keep doing this im lacking sleep! once hes asleep i leave him for 10 mins then turn him round but he wakes up and is not a happy chappy till i put him bck on his tummy lol..

any idea's :think:

hi there fiona

i had the same problem with Oliver he hated on his bk had to be on his side, i got told off by the health vistor that it was all wrong, have you tryied swaddling him so hes nice n snug,

sorry i dont have anything else huni

Hi, I would say swaddling too, that was the only thing that worked for my eldest, he always preferred being on his belly too.

Isaac hated being on his back when he was younger, but now he loves being on his back in his cot at bedtime, so I do hope in your case he starts to like it as he gets a bit older SSS You could buy a baby movement monitor, then he could lay on his tummy, we have the tommee tippee reasurrance 8 and it's never gone off accidently, it's a great peace of mind too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back