am so upset can someone talk to me for minute

bexxie

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hI
About an hour ago I had bit of blood,not felt right past few days felt like AF coming,not the blood was not spotting it was like start of period,it is slowley coming out not heavy just lightly. Been to GP's and he said it is so early try not to worry and rest,he has faxed scan dept and they might call tomorrow but as Preg so early they may not do one. I just felt CX and was low and soft (great!),can 3 digital preg tests be wrong and 8 acon diagnositics? Was I preg? Had all symptoms,though boobs now gone all light.
I think I am going mad here don't know what to say,although am not in much discomfort just dull ache

oh bexxie you know im not an expert but reading back on these threads it sounds like bleeding is common and like you say all those positives cannot be wrong. You need to rest up. i won't say don't worry cos i know that that won't happen, some people have even said they still have got periods throughout there pregnancy,

Have everything crossed for you and sending you loads of babyglue and praying for you that it will be ok. Also a lot of people say they get AF cramps well into their pregnancy and symptoms come and go.

You know we are all here for you xx :pray: :pray:

Hi Bexxie,

You must be going through hell at the minute.

All I can suggest is you try not to worry and take it easy. A lot of the women on this forum have bled at some time or other and most of them are fine.

Have you read LozziJane's recent postings "Had a bleed" in the first trimester. She was bleeding and had pains and she got a scan today and the baby is doing great.

I know it's hard but you have to try to relax and wait until your doctor can get you a scan, if they say it's too early now they may agree to scan you in a week or so.

I'm sorry I can't offer more support. I have my Fingers crossed for you.

Charm X

:pray: :pray:

I've just read Rusks post and she's right.

My sister had heavy periods for the first 4 months of her pregnancy.

She didn't even know she was pregnant until they stopped at her 5th month.

Hi Bex

Sorry to hear you're going through this.

Please don't panic, I bled with Zara several times and she's fine. It could be implantation bleeding or, as in my case, just where a small bit of placenta hadn't quite attached properly - neither thing is anything to worry about.

Some women bleed all the way through theire pregnancies.

Symptoms come and go. I'd have sore breasts one day and not the next and although it's scarey it doesn't mean anything is wrong.

I used the same tests as you and I'm definitely pregnant so I'm sure you are.

Take things easy for now, I'm sure all will be well xxx

hope your ok hun take things easy ((((hugs)))) xxxxxxxxx

Also replied to your other thread Bexxie x

how are you now hun???? hope your ok sending (((((((hugs)))))) stay positive. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi thanks all
I am thinking worst to prepare myself,the blood is bright red and coming a littel faster now so i am convinced it is M/C
Will let you know a.s.a.p
Am Sh**ing myself but we will see
take care Bex

Hi Bex

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you.
Go to a&e if you need to.

Louise

Louise is right you could go to A&E or ring your early pregnancy unit? I have their direct number now & go through them before my doctor.

Thinking of you LOADS x

Dont know what to say except my thoughts are with you that all is well

My friend in work had a bleed with clots a few weeks ago, she went straight to EPU and they scanned he, said baby was ok, and she has now just hit her 12 weeks and is blooming.

Look after yourself, try and rest and we are all here with you, holding your handxxxxxxxx

awww hun hugs to you hope all ok make sure you go to a&e and get checked out xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you all the best & thinking of you!!!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Tam x

are you ok bexxie. We've all been thinking of you and sending all our love xx :pray:

Bexxie hope your ok chick & you had a FABBY weekend with your daughter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back