i blame the hormones!!!

clara28

Reaction score
Anyone else ever had one of those days? Been to shop today for essentials and to get some cash out from the machine. Just as i had left the shop someone shouted me back...i had left the 70 quid i had withdrawn in the cash machine and my bread on the counter! Good job there are some honest people left.
And luckily Elliott was at home asleep or god knows where i would have left him! :oops:

So come on mummies make me feel better by telling me what silly things you have done.

Oops!!

I feel so stupid posting this :oops:
Last night OH picked me & Harry up from my parents after work & we got Harrys stuff packed (My Mum looks after him whilst i'm at work) and went to the car, I said to OH whilst he was was strapping Harry in the car 'Can you fold the buggy and put it in the boot' (I can't do it :? ) he said yeah. We found out hours later that we had driven off and left it in the middle of the road & because we don't get the buggy out the car of a night I assumed it was in the boot :wall:

Thank you princess puddles you have made me feel loads better...i had a giggle at thought of pushchair left in the road.
BTW Harrison is only 2 days older than Elliott :)

Thankfully all is fine with our buggy after an old man from across the road noticed it and knocked on my Mums door :oops:

It says Elliott is 5 months, 3 weeks & 5 days and Harry is 5 months, 3 weeks & 6 days old....isn't that 1 day then :think: sorry :oops:

i once walked out of a shop carrying a shopping basket full of stuff! luckily i realised and ran back in before i might have been caught 'shoplifting'! i wasnt even pregnant then, so no excuse either! :doh:

When I had my first baby I did nearly leave her in a shop in her pram, I got halfway to the door and then realised she was still at the till :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

yeah i know Princess Puddles but Elliott was born on the 24th October so not sure why our tickers make them only one day in between them.
I know i can be daft lol but i know when my little 'un was born :D

i was getting ready to go out to creche, put Alfie in his buggy in front room as he was asleep got washed dressed etc then went to shops, got to the bakery literally round the corner from me, to get a butty ready for creche and my mate katy who works there said
"day off? has your mum got Alfie?"
i stood there thought Alfie? then legged it home where he was still fast asleep in his buggy this was at christmas ...l then remembered i had this butty but hadnt paid for it o i had to go back in to pay this time WITH my son!

its ok miss Puddles, i didn't take it the wrong way. Even checked my ticker to make sure the date was right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back