• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need some hugs i think

krystal&jack

Reaction score
god what a horrible horrible day, i just feel so crap. Firstly my ex gets in touch (currently going through divorce) he was being reall horrible about fact i left him and how he's been left with nothing and that it hurt that i fell pregnant to someone else.. i feel so bad for him but i couldnt help that i fell out of love and found someone else and had a baby (this was after we split btw) but i still feel really guilty. Then i come hoe and the other post has upset me more (pls don't discuss this part as don't want to really)

Just would like some hugs??

aww hun
here have loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
you can always talk to me if you want,
send us a PM if you want my msn

Charlotte & Emily said:
aww hun
here have loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
you can always talk to me if you want,
send us a PM if you want my msn

have sent u a pm.. thanks

and thanks emma a nic and especially keeley :hug:

Hey hun I know u need these afta wat i saw earlier

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just try forget about it if u can

xx

thanks girls.. :hug:

i just had a peek at me precious little angel sleeping and it's cheered me up now ! everytime i feel stressed he always helps :D

Awww sorry you've had a bad day....don't know what happened earlier, but if you need hugs,......then you got 'em

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hug5.gif

Its a special one!!!

Where in the Northeast??...thats where im from too! :D

don't know what it's all about, but you sound like you need these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You're a lovely lady and don't let anybody tell you otherwise......

ooh u know aht u just made me think of... those jacket potatoes u get from boro... when they squirt that butter on but's runny so soaks into you potatoe... the one in the street? yummy :lol:

if u don't know what i'm on about just ignore :oops: :hug:

krystal&jack said:
ooh u know aht u just made me think of... those jacket potatoes u get from boro... when they squirt that butter on but's runny so soaks into you potatoe... the one in the street? yummy :lol:

if u don't know what i'm on about just ignore :oops: :hug:

Lol...I know the ones you mean...Yummy!

I was in Darlington yesterday and got a fixed penalty notice of a £30.00 fine....for ............. not having my front wheel full in the carparking space!!!!! :shock: Im gonna appeal!

Just thought i'd throw that in!! :D

Are you feelin better now!!??

natalie&jake - :rotfl: :rotfl: thanks for that... i think :doh: :lol:

foxxi - yes feeling loads better thanks - can't believe u got fined for that :shock: def appeal... they will do anything to take money from u. greddy #*******'s :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back