Need some advise please.

Jan

Reaction score
Hi, I would like sum advise about whether I might be pregnant. I have been experiencing flu like symtoms aching back, dull stomach pain, tiredness. Im finding it hard to do anything because Im so tired. Also the other morning I felt like I was going to faint and had to be helped home.

Im on the pill the last time I had sex was probably around xmas time but I cannot be sure when I have had a period since then (8th Jan) but not sure if this matters because of being on the pill. My next period is about 2 - 3 weeks away is it too early to do a test or shall I wait to see if I have my next period? Does the fact that Ive already had a period since I last had sex mean that im not likely to be pregnant?

Please help, very confused!

Hi hun
If you haven't had sex since your last period then you are unlikely to be pregnant. Some women do however still have a small bleed around the time that their period would be due. If you've taken the pill properly then it is quite effective xx

i was on the contraceptive injections when i fell pregnant and had been on them nearly a year...... Nothing (other than not having sex) is 100% safe.

I would wait a little longer and of u still feel pregnant then take a test. Some people still have periods all the way through their pregnancies.

Good luck and i hope you get the result you want xx

Hey :wave:

Sorry your not feeling so great :hugs:

I really hope you get your answers soon though

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member