Need some advice please....

ChrissieCool

Reaction score
I bought a Graco travel system for Jacob which I am pleased with but he is getting too big for the car seat bit already so I'm going to have to start using the pushchair bit, the thing is Jacob spits up a lot after a feed and if I have to go out with him soon after a feed I can't lay him flat on his back, I can put the buggy into the sitting up position but I was wondering would it be too soon for that as he is only going to be 16 weeks on Saturday? But I don't want him choking either :wall2: he is fine sitting up in my arms with no trouble so would he be fine in the pushchair sitting up too?

Thanks

I have a graco that the pushchair bit lies flat. Grace will sometimes sit up as she wants to look around, I just make sure she's strapped in so she doesn't slip down or off to the side and she's fine x

Try him, he will soon let u know if he is uncomfy and not supported xxx

is it the graco symbio? if so the carrycot tilts? i did that with emma until she was 5 and a half months as i though the pushchair was a bit solid iykwim. emma is tiny though so if she was bigger am sure it would have been fine for her to go in earlier, i just didn't want to hurt her back.

Oh that sounds good tinks77 as your little one is around the same age, will try him, just thought it was too soon but it has to be better than him choking and I know he would love the looking around part and thanks MrsMc. No it doesn't have a carrycot, came with car seat that goes onto the buggy but he is just too big for it especially in his coat, I was worried about the back too Belfast girl .

I think Jacob will be fine and it doesn't have to be for long, Grace gets cranky & shouty when she's done and wants to lay back down again so I'm sure he'll let you know lol

M was sitting up from 16 weeks due to reflux before then she was in her carseat she would never lie down x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, will try him and see how it goes, I think he will be ok to sit up, the buggy is really soft and padded and he has a cosy toes thing too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back