Pram to pushchair?

proudmother

Reaction score
Hello ladies, when did you move your LO from the flat position in a pram to sitting up in a pushchair?

Not too sure if my LO should be in a buggy yet :D

I'm probably naughty for doing it too early or something but we take Ryan out in the pushchair part of the Quinny now instead of the Carrycot. We mostly use the carseat bit to be fair but if we use one of the other 2 parts we use the pram bit.

ill be doing it when my quinny buzz arrives lol. as riley got to big for his carrycot part of my trenton, and i hat him being in the car seat to long.

how old is your LO?

Jake was in his carrycot until he was about 4 months old. We then started sitting him up in the pushchair bit instead.

We put Ione in the pushchair attachment from 6 weeks. She always had a really strong neck and could support herself, but the main reason was that she just wasn't happy in the pram anymore, if she wasn't sleeping she'd scream the place down and in the push chair she's happy just to sit there and it does recline to almost horizontal so she's not too 'sat up'.

I think the pram made her angry because it was a bit small (she's a big girl) and she couldn't see anything so got frustrated.

when millie was 17 weeks. it was late coz i loved having her facing me as i pushed, but eventually she was just so squished in the carrycot!

Maia's used her pushchair since about 7 weeks, but it does recline almost flat if necesary!

Dylan never went in carry cot he used car seat ot lay flat in pushchair which he prfered when it was hot not an issue right now i guess though LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back