Need some advice, kick up the ass welcome too

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
But i think my cycle is messed up or my weight id affecting my fertility.

The last few months my cm has been really decreased and the last two months ive only had very faint or non exhistent lines lines on okps - now when i did cambridge diet my cm was up and had strong lines on sticks - i know this becuase i did practise NFP so poa to make sure i COULDNT have sex.

God this is really depressing at times lol!! Anyone else found this?

I think im going to have to take my diet my seriously and fast.

Hiya - I just posted something similar re wondering whether I have an anovulatary (sp?) cycles.

Last month I had loads of CM for 4 days and +ve cd13.

this months cm 2 days only now going all tacky.

Now I felt OV pains on my left side last month and quite often feel them on the left side but have never on my right - which would be the side I am ov this month.

I dunno why and I can't really answer your question, but I know how frustrated you must feel!! I haven't poas yet as I have been so busy I have forgotten, so now I am really annoyed.

I have bought a BBT to start temping now.

Maybe stress could cause it also?

Mine seems to differ from month to month too. Cant work it out, but then my cycles differ from around 10 days each month aswell. Nightmare when your trying sooooooo damn hard to time things.
As for opks. I've never really had a true positive, came close, but not a dark dark line, so I class mine as +opks when it's not really + :?

Also overweight and do think it has something to do with it all :(

I have no CM and my OPK's are all negative, so I have just decided to BD every other day for the whole month (which we usually do anyways) and just see what happens. It's sooo stressful and a bit disheartening, poas only to get negatives all the time.

I am also dieting (following slimming world) and I have lost 7lbs this week! I am hoping that the more weight I lose, the more it will boots my fertility, but I don't think your diet will have anything to do with ovulating, unless you are starving yourself, which would then have a negative impact. HTH :hug:

i was also wondering if your weight has much to do with fertility but some people i know are preg and prob bigger than me so i dont have a clue either

Weight can have a lot to do with fertility, but it tends to be more about nutrition than weight, if that makes sense. I'm afraid I can't suggest anything except maybe drinking loads more water and keeping sugar out of the diet. And here's the *kick* you were asking for. :hug: I'm in the same boat right now with the dieting - sucks but it seems to be helping. Good luck!

I think weight must have something to do with it too. When I got pregnant with Daniel it was our first month of trying and our first month off the pill. This time around I'm 4 stone heavier :oops: (put on during my pregnancy :oops: ) and have been trying for 7 months now and still nothing. The only difference is my weight and fitness as far as I can see anyway. I've joined slimming world (wanted to do cambridge but couldn't afford it) so I'm hoping it will help me.

I am doing SW too I think this is a safe and effective healthy eating plan :cheer: , just before we concieved last march I had lost 3 stone ( all back on now :cry: ++++) I did then M/C. Now back on track and love my red and green days!!!! Also new plan working quite well. -8 since christmas well new year actually!!! Joined the gym too!!!!!

Daniel's Mummy said:
I think weight must have something to do with it too. When I got pregnant with Daniel it was our first month of trying and our first month off the pill. This time around I'm 4 stone heavier :oops: (put on during my pregnancy :oops: ) and have been trying for 7 months now and still nothing. The only difference is my weight and fitness as far as I can see anyway. I've joined slimming world (wanted to do cambridge but couldn't afford it) so I'm hoping it will help me.

Cambridge is not for the faint hearted!! SW is brilliant, especially the new extra east plan. Good luck x

Pinky38 said:
I am doing SW too I think this is a safe and effective healthy eating plan :cheer: , just before we concieved last march I had lost 3 stone ( all back on now :cry: ++++) I did then M/C. Now back on track and love my red and green days!!!! Also new plan working quite well. -8 since christmas well new year actually!!! Joined the gym too!!!!!

Thats fantastic. I joined in Jan last year, lost 21lbs, then fell pregnant, put it all back on and more but had an m/c, the rejoined in Sept. Really pleased that I only put on 3lbs over Xmas.

Hey space angel :wave: :wave:
nice to see someone as excited about SW as me :cheer: :cheer:
I have masses to loose but tackling it 1 stone at a time.... I agree about cambridge and lighter life expensive and I questioned if I did fall pregnant how healthy would I feel with no solid food?????
SW for me is realistic and it works!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back