TESTED WITH CLEARBLUE DIGITAL AND.....

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
...the bloody thing came up with "book error"!!! This ws two days ago. I did the test correctly and held the device in the urine for 20 secs. Its not rocket science and I have done these test 30 times before i would imagine. I was so pee'd off as this was my last test. However AF arrived today one day early and I have just received my Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks (which was not cheap I can assure you!) This should detect OV for me without having to temp and check CM etc (because I cant be bothered with doing that! ha ha) x

book error sucks big time!!
Here's to a BFP next time you test :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Urgghh how annoying.on your last test as well.

I thinkyou made a great decision buyin an ovulation kit, I coldnt be arsed with the charting and sex became a chore for 2 weeks of the month just so that I could be sure we were going to somehow bd around ov day. In the end I bought a persona monitor, the sex went back to normal and was enjoyable again (yippeeee) and I got my BFP the first month I used it.............Good luck!

Oooooh how exciting, the first month! I have heard this a lot from these kits. I hope it happens for me cost it cost a bloody fortune!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back