TESTED WITH CLEARBLUE DIGITAL AND.....

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by xxsammyxx, Jan 10, 2008.

1. xxsammyxx

xxsammyxx Well-Known Member

...the bloody thing came up with "book error"!!! This ws two days ago. I did the test correctly and held the device in the urine for 20 secs. Its not rocket science and I have done these test 30 times before i would imagine. I was so pee'd off as this was my last test. However AF arrived today one day early and I have just received my Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks (which was not cheap I can assure you!) This should detect OV for me without having to temp and check CM etc (because I cant be bothered with doing that! ha ha) x

2. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

book error sucks big time!!
    Here's to a BFP next time you test :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Charlie:-)

Charlie:-) Well-Known Member

Urgghh how annoying.on your last test as well.

I thinkyou made a great decision buyin an ovulation kit, I coldnt be arsed with the charting and sex became a chore for 2 weeks of the month just so that I could be sure we were going to somehow bd around ov day. In the end I bought a persona monitor, the sex went back to normal and was enjoyable again (yippeeee) and I got my BFP the first month I used it.............Good luck!

4. CB23

CB23 Well-Known Member

5. xxsammyxx

xxsammyxx Well-Known Member

Oooooh how exciting, the first month! I have heard this a lot from these kits. I hope it happens for me cost it cost a bloody fortune!!! :rotfl: