Need help with using a sling

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I bought a lovely black and red freedom sling from Lozzi THANKS AGAIN LOZZI :D

But when i put Collier in it he dissapeared in the folds of the fabric he was compleatly swamped i was sure it could be used from birth up :?

am i placing him in it wrong or is the sling on incorrectly im clueless as how to use it without smothering Collier

any advice will be gratefully received :D

sarah :wave:

some times you need to put a folded up blanket under them for the ring slings. Also make sure that you get a lot of material against you if you understand as that makes the pocket smaller. Alternatively you can put him chest to chest adjusting the sling so that the material hold his head in place. lil legs in frog position. :D oooo and this helped me no end. http://zolowear.com/Wearing.aspx

Squiglet said:
some times you need to put a folded up blanket under them for the ring slings. Also make sure that you get a lot of material against you if you understand as that makes the pocket smaller. Alternatively you can put him chest to chest adjusting the sling so that the material hold his head in place. lil legs in frog position. :D oooo and this helped me no end. http://zolowear.com/Wearing.aspx

This site is a great help squig, i bought a freedom sling a few weeks back, couldnt get LO comfy in it so gave up. just watched the vid and tried again and success :cheer: she looks so comfy in it.

Thanks sqig for that link :D

Thank you Squiglet :hug: that is so helpful will be practicing with the sling :cheer: id rather use a sling :D as i think y sisters carrier is hurting colliers bot bot :(

sarah :wave:

Ive got the same sling (the coory and carry pouch sling) and I think its brilliant. I would try the folded blanket under him so he's not too lost in it.
Logan was 9lb when I first put him in his and he's always been fine so collier will fill it up before you know it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back