Lottiesbotties Baby Sling *a review*

kazlin

Reaction score
I have just received a baby sling from Lottiesbotties (Lisa&Alex) online shop. I am really pleased with my purchase. It comes in it's own little pouch and has a really easy to understand instruction booklet. Delivery was uber fast too. Also Lisa has a YouTube link showing how to put on the baby sling which I found very, very helpful.

Great product :D :D :D

thanks hun.. really glad you like it. We are improoving our products all the time.. we have changed the bag designs several times. And our new instruction booklets are being sent off to the printers. We are always looking at ways of improoving our products.

:oops: im delteing it.. lol..i look a right state it was only to show mids how to do a front hold lol..
kazlin said:
Also Lisa has a YouTube link showing how to put on the baby sling which I found very, very helpful.

lisa&alex said:
thanks hun.. really glad you like it. We are improoving our products all the time.. we have changed the bag designs several times. And our new instruction booklets are being sent off to the printers. We are always looking at ways of improoving our products.

:oops: im delteing it.. lol..i look a right state it was only to show mids how to do a front hold lol..
kazlin said:
Also Lisa has a YouTube link showing how to put on the baby sling which I found very, very helpful.

Awww that's a shame and you don't! I thought you came across very natural. Who wants to see a supermodel demonstrating a sling...and lets face it...none of us are supermodels, supermums maybe! :wink:

I may be purchasing vast amounts of nappies from you at some point in the near future, lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back