need help understanding something (from littlejen)

littlejen123

Reaction score
ok now im really confused on things

i went to get my blood pressure checked today.. and it was the same as yesterday.. also NO PROTIEN in my urine.. so all is going good so far..

last saturday my midwife came to see me and she measure my tummy and i measured 22cm ( i was 26 weeks then) but thats about right as they say that jess is measuring a month behind.. so today the midwife measured my tummy and i now measure 27cm (im just over 27weeks at the moment)..... OMG so confused..

it is just not possable for jess to have had a 4 week growth spurt in just under 1 week ...... the midwife is really confused also....

can anyone give me any advice on what they think might be going on here

baby jess could be lying in all different postions when there measuring your bump.

so when they said 22cm last week jess could have been lying across your belly with bum inwards, and like today 27cm she could be vertical with bum outwards.

when i asked the midwife if my measurements was right with owen she said they don't always give a true reading if baby is lying in funny postion.

hope it helps abit.
i hope all is going ok though. x x
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think is had to measure babies weight and growth when they are in the womb.. when i was pergnant with charlotte they were telling me she was big for her gestation and did i have my dates right etc.. i went for a 33 week scan, and thy said she was alreadt 8lb. i had h at 37 weeks and she was 7lb 10oz.. so i think sometimes they can make mistakes, turns out i had a big placenta and loads of water. i hope that they are wrong about jess and she has grown loads..

p.s have you recieved my pm?

ok so that makes sense to me now...( how stupid do i feel for asking the question in the first place :oops: )

i didnt think about her changing position...

lack of :sleep: effecting my brain :rotfl:

hunni i bet your shattered. :hug:

Get your feet up with a cup of tea :hug: :hug: :hug:

The girls could be right that shes laying funny, but have you noticed yourself drinking a lot and eating like mad? You may have been feeding your baby up loads as they do have a growth spurt before 30 weeks as after that they start to put the pounds on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back