back from consultant from littlejen

littlejen123

Reaction score
well

i had a meeting with the consultant today and although things still dont look to gud for jess.. she is still kicking away and still has a great heartbeat

i will no more when we go back to bristol on friday....

the consultant says we are on a see-saw and they need to get the right balance.. they need to wrk out if jess is better off staying inside me or is she better of being delivered and having medical help but again i wont know that until friday..

depending on what they decide to do on friday.. then i will be given some steroids to help mature jess's lungs... but they did say that it is a HIGH POSSIBILITY that she will be delivered either monday/tuesday nxt week..

so just gotta hang on till friday now...

also blood pressure has come down.. no protien in my urine.. so now they are saying that i HAVNT got pre-eclamp...

i wish these docs wud make up there bloody mind... :wall:

well.. thats good news..i had the steroid injections.. the sooner they give you those the better..as jessica will have more time for her lungs to mature.. all our fingers are crossed for you.. xx have you increased your calories?

Thats Doctors for you.

Still, good news anyway! She's such a fighter, its brilliant!

:hug: We''ll all keep praying for you xxx

Thats great news ref the pre-eclampsia. Jess is a little fighter! You must try to get some rest now as if they decide to deliver early it will be hard for you too.

Thinking of you

Take care honey

:hug: :hug:

Glad to hear that you're no longer considered to have pre-eclampsia. Sounds like your session was quite positive. Wishing you all the best for Friday and for the following week.

Hang on in there Jessica!

Fingers crossed for you. :hug:

Will you be delivered in Bristol? I'm there on Tuesday next week. I'll be thinking of you :hug:

Good luck xxx

My mum's friend had to be induced at 30 weeks, she had pre-eclampse, safe to say her boy is now 10yrs old and fit as a fiddle! If it's better for youa nd the baby, then do it, try to hold off till 30 weeks, if the doctors allow it!

fingers crossed xx

Still hoping and praying for you and Jessica. :pray: :hug: xxx

glad you got on ok today- hope the week flies past for you :hug:

Your little fighter is proving everyone wrong, she is such an amazing wee girl. Great news about the pre eclampsia, I have everyhting crossed for you.

Still praying for you, Jessica and your family :hug: x x x x x

See-Saw. I hope the doctors also realise the emotional roller coaster you're on. Bottom line is that Jessica is a fighter. She's hanging in there and is going to keep doing so. I bet you're so proud of her.
I know that you're praying and others are praying for you too but I thought I would mention that there's actually a saint for mothers' called St Gerard Majella. So my Mother tells me. I prayed to him a few times when I was very anxious about my first scan. I'll say a prayer to him tonight, for you. I'm not a religious person but it's funny how it gives comfort when you need it.
Good luck.
S

I am filled with admiration at you for how you appear to be coping with this and can only think that little Jen has her mothers spirit. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

good news about pre-eclampsia... good luck for friday

Also get your arse over to the third trimester section mrs!!!!! your over 27 weeks now!! :lol: xxxxxxx

thats brillaint news little jen hun, hang on in there jess, your all in my thoughts babes..

good luck for friday :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun, this must have been so awful for you, I've got everything crossed for you, but she seems like a real fighter. Youa re being so strong and brave xxx
:hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back