new update from baby jess and littlejen

littlejen123

Reaction score
good morning ladies...

well my liccle girl is one hell of a fighter.. she is still fighting away.. still got a good heartbeat and still beating the crap outta me and a regular basis... she has even started to kick hit the midwife when ever she trys to listen to the heartbeat..(go jess)

i had my blood pressure done today.. and it has gone up and i also have a trace of protien in my urine.. so they are sure ive got pre-eclamp.. (great... just what i didnt bloody need) apart from that i feel fine.. but docs are getting concerned for my health now.. i am still being monitored daily.. they think that the pre-eclamp is creeping up on me.. so aslong as it creeps up then my health wont be effected to much.. but if it hits me quickly then i might have to deliver a.s.a.p

which is y i am being monitored daily...

but at the end of the day my liccle jess is still fighting strong.. im so proud of her

keep up the prayers ladies.. i need as much as i can get

a special :hug: to each and everyone of u will lots of love from from babyjess

Thinking of you & your family at this time.
Keep strong :hug:

Hi, Its sooo great to hear she's hanging in there, she definately is a fighter.

Fingers crossed the pre-eclampsia doesn't get any worse.

We're all praying for you and your family. :hug: :pray: xxx

You have been so brave :hug: She is such a little fighter, bless her!!!

I noticed you were in Gloucestershire- where abouts if you don't mind me asking?

Fingers crossed everything progresses as well as it has done so far :pray:

xxx

she is such a little fighter. I hope the pre-e stays away

Wishing you all of the best...

Sending you positive vibes... :hug:

So glad shes still doing well :cheer:

I have a feeling she'll be just fine hunnie

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for Jess

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you

I'm so glad she is still doing so well. Still sending you lots of prayers. Hope you are ok too at this difficult time.

Take care

Alfie

littlejen123 said:
frangelle

i live in the center of gloucester... how about u ??

I'm in Stroud- I just saw you mention Glos hospital!!!!

Awww this is great news, even the pre-e coming slowly, usually comes quickly, someone is definately looking down on you, and lol at baby Jess kicking the midwife! lttle madam, just need to hang on a few more weeks and gain those precious ounces....come on Jess you can do it!!
gimme a shove if you wanna chat.x

Go Jess!

This is a happy ending in the making!

You're all so strong - keep it up!

Ladybird :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray:

Good to hear she is still letting her presence be known :lol:

Take care of yourself too :hug: She needs her Mummy in good health :hug:

Glad thats shes still doing well. Thinking of you and your family :hug: x x x x :hug:

It's good to hear she is doing so well. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww - bless you both :hug:

Get plenty of rest and keep yourself strong. Keep fighting baby girl, we're all proud of you :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
i'm sure she'll be fine.my friend's baby was quite small in the womb as well but he is now a strong little boy. as for the pre-eclampsia it's a good thing they detected it early enough so they can monitor you

goooooooo jess!

good to hear things are going better, hopefully the pre-eclamps steers away, tell jess to hold on another 8 weeks and you're both home free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back