Need help and suggestions

Vasi

Reaction score
I have been married for 5 years and now I am 35 years old.
Me and My husband has no fertility issues.
However my husband is not ready to kid, the reasons are
1. waiting on his sister's marriage
2. taking care of his mother
3. learning new skills for better career. etc.
I waited for so long and the situation hasn't changed. Its already 35 and no conversation leads to planning for kid.

On the other note, we have not been intimate for 4 years. Only for the past 1 year we started being intimate with pull out strategy. My husband always pulls back well before the time.

I was hoping to get conceived with pull out method. Please tell me the possibilities and ideas to make this happen even with his pull away strategy. Any ideas will be helpful.

PS : Please dont guide me not to have kid under this situation or to wait for my husband to ready for it. The history is long and he is under influence by others. I dont want to detail them out. Please help me.

Sorry but I can't in all good conscience advise you to trick someone into having a baby, it's not going to end well. The best I can suggest is that you sit down with your husband and have a proper conversation with him about having children.

I think it would be very dishonest to trick someone into having a baby like @SockVortex said. Talk to him and try to see why he really doesn't want to start a family.

Not to sound negative but I left my ex-husband because he didn't want any children even though he always said he did in the beginning of the relationship, he kept promising we would start a family after he graduated, then after he got a better job, then after he finished writing his thesis, then after he got his Master diploma... Always finding excuses to postpone it. I was with him from when I was 22 to 30. I never regretted leaving him because I then found my current partner with whom I have 2 children.

Talk to your husband.

You are not going to get pregnant using the pull out method if your husband successfully pulls out I’m afraid, I’ve been using this method for ten years with no accidental pregnancy, and we have no fertility issues either, the times he didn’t pull out cos we were ttc we got pregnant straight away

you really need to talk to your husband and tell him you are not prepared to wait any longer, it’s going to be a difficult conversation but you need to do it, I don’t understand why his sisters marriage would be a barrier in any way? Sounds like he’s making excuses, I’d be leaving to be honest, I’d rather be on my own then with someone who is preventing me from having the chance at having a family at the age of 35
Good luck I hope he comes round!

agreed with previous posters, and in case you will want to have a sibling, what you will be doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back