Need cheering up

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by roxyroo, Jul 26, 2013.

1. roxyroo

roxyroo Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, I just need a rant I feel bloody awful felt sick all day have had bad diarrhoea and I'm curled up in bed crying my eyes out. 7 weeks to go and I feel like I can't do 7 minutes let alone weeks. I just feel so ill my hip is agony my back hurts the baby keeps pushing against my ribs I just don't think I can do this. I thought I was over this sickness feeling that I had from week 6 till 24 and it was without doubt the worst experience of my life. :'( feeling so incredibly upset I just want to be knocked out!

2. giz

giz Well-Known Member

Awww, hugs. Are you still working?

----------------
    baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
    next one due 12th Aug 2013

3. LeaAnn

LeaAnn Well-Known Member

:( that's rubbish! I am guessing you have prob tried about everything you can try to feel better. Hugs ( ) x

4. OskarsMummy

OskarsMummy Active Member

Ah poor you ... Make sure you get plenty of fluids inside you, it really does help shift illness.

Plenty of rest and good tv, I hope you feel better soon xx

5. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Hey hun iv had plenty of days like this I really am not the best pregnant lady. Drink lots of fluids have a good cry and get a cuddle off someone. Then try some dirolyte to dehydrate u too as it does help I found my sickness worse when lying down so rennies and nairns oat crackers seem bizarrely to help. Take a big breath you are over half way and you can and will get there. Try and get some fresh air and ice cream or ice lollys these too seem to help for some unknown reason. Try watching a comedy or something to take your mind off feeling rough its horrible but remember the goal at the end...yup your baby.you will be ok. I also found getting out the house even going with my oh to buy screws from wickes (I normally avoid that type of thing) made me feel Better on down days. Big big hugs. You can and will be ok I promise xxx

6. roxyroo

Thanks girls I'm just so exhausted and fed up. It was my last day today and it was ruined as I only managed to go in for half an hour to say goodbye. That's it too I'm not going back. I just hoped for a relatively smooth last 7 weeks but no. I would rather have a physical pain than feel sick :'( x

7. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Rehydrate* even!!!!

8. roxyroo

Thanks k8 I appreciate all the supportive comments and this forum and the people on it has helped loads. At least I don't have to worry about work anymore x

9. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I totally know how you feel, I've struggled with sickness all the way through and now with the added heat and even less sleep its really starting to take its toll. Hopefully now you're done at work you can relax and potter at your own pace. Get yourself an early night and I hope you feel better in the morning xx

10. roxyroo

Thanks haylian I need a fast forward button. I think we would all like one of those x

11. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Awww big hugs hun. Sip water and nibble biscuits. I hope you feel better soon. Try and read your favourite book or watch your favourite film.
    Take care lovely, it'll all be worth it I promise!! Xxx

12. SeonaidMac

SeonaidMac Well-Known Member

Awww Roxy huge hugs hun... i could've written that myself.... i've had the runs for days now.... bloody wisdom tooth ache and my right ribs and back are agony... can't even walk properly... couldn't drive to work today :(

The things we put ourselves through... but there's not long to go now xxx

13. roxyroo

Still awake and I have cramps and hot flushes now too :( I hope this isn't a long night x

14. SeonaidMac

SeonaidMac Well-Known Member

Big hugs hun xx maybe try a damp cool flannel on your forehead xx that helps me or those cool and sooth patches on my head or back of neck xx i'd suggest a hot water bottle for the cramps but not ideal when you've got hot flushes xxx Hope you get some sleep xx

15. roxyroo

I managed to get some sleep last night which I'm grateful of but I feel rough again today, hot flushes are back along with nausea. It's so hard to just "get on with it". Even trying to relax drags on when you're feeling shitty. Roll on the next 7 weeks x