need advice!!!

yummymummy1996

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new user so i dont know if i am posting in the correct place but i need some advice.
So I am 20 this is my second pregnancy (first one i had a miscarriage), I am visiting my Mum and Dad and I was using my dads Ipad. When my little sister came home from school she snatched it off me as she did she kneed me in the tummy, I am 15 weeks pregnant and now having a bit of pain in one side of my tummy. WHAT SHOULD I DO? :shock: :booboo:

Last edited:
Go to your midwife or doctor if you're worried hun, they are the only people who can reassure you, not us unfortunately. I'm sure baby is fine, they are well protected in there with the amniotic fluid and i'm sure a few of us have overexcited older kids who can be clumsy and catch the stomach area, but if you're worried then see your medical professional xx

Go to your midwife or doctor if you're worried hun, they are the only people who can reassure you, not us unfortunately. I'm sure baby is fine, they are well protected in there with the amniotic fluid and i'm sure a few of us have overexcited older kids who can be clumsy and catch the stomach area, but if you're worried then see your medical professional xx

she isnt a child she is 18 and used the lower leg across my tummy

If she knows your pregnant what a silly thing for her to do.
As said if your worried call midwife or doc. I'm sure everything is fine so don't stress too much over it xx

If she knows your pregnant what a silly thing for her to do.
As said if your worried call midwife or doc. I'm sure everything is fine so don't stress too much over it xx

she knows im pregnant. as im having pain in my abdominal on my left side i am going call my mid wife

Hope everything is ok for you, although baby is quite protected. Bit of a horrible thing for her to do if she knows your pregnant! X

Agree - when you said little sister I assumed she was a child! 18 is old enough to know not to whack your pregnant sister in the stomach.. deary me, hope you're ok sweet and that you managed to get through to your midwife just to put your mind at rest. The baby is very well protected, my daughter is only 4 but she's a little pocket rocket and has given me a fair few bashes and jumps onto my tummy and all has been fine.. xx

She should know better, as others have said. I'd be having stern words about it.

Anyway, hope you were able to see the midwife and get things checked out. I think it would take a serious impact for anything bad to happen, but you've got to check otherwise you'll assume the worst. I felt pretty annoyed when my friend's 3 year old stood on the edge of the sofa that I was sitting on, and jumped directly onto my tummy when I was about 16 weeks. Everything is fine though and it didn't cause any issues. xx

Last edited:
She acts like a child doing that especially when she knows you're pregnant! I hope everything is ok and she learns her lesson...

Wow what a horrible thing for her to do especially knowing you are pregnant! I'm sure baby's okay but I would make a big fuss about it to make sure she doesn't do it again! :shock:

My cousin is 14 and ran full force and jumped on me both knees hitting me in the tummy I was around 14 weeks at the time,mi was raging I was really sore after, I know she was only playing though and I think she forgot, I went to the hospital anyway as u may not feel movement yet to let u know things are ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back