Need advice on Rhea's outfit not used to girls!!!

lewisca

Reaction score
We r going to a christening later and Rhea was brought this dress which I love !! Has worn it with tights before but stained her last plain cream
Pair !! Can I get away with the socks ? Or the heart tights u can just see in the pic ? Not sure if I will hav time to go to mothercare !! Got shopping coming between 11-12 them Rhea due and christening starts at 1.30
Thanks ladies ! I I know im pathetic !! Lol xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329646258.356479.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329646258.356479.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 36
Aww she looks gorgeous :love:
personally id put the tights on x

Thanks ladies that what I thought just didn't know if the heart tights would look odd. She is asleep at min so will post another pic with the tights on xxx

I would put the tights on her. Holly had a vast assortment of tights that don't match anything but generally after she has been sick on one posh dress and is wearing an emergency spare posh dress it doesn't matter! Enjoy the christening.

Thanks beanstar !! When she is sat in her chair u can't really see her legs !! And u have just reminded me to put another emergency outfit in the bag used the last one !! Lol Rhea usually poo's and it leaks though !!
Got 3 kids on my own as oh at work so but anxious bout it !! Think Rhea will b fine it will b keeping the boys quiet through a catholic service that will b the hardest !! Xxx

Aww what a cutie :) I'd go for the tights too, the heart ones look like they'd match xx

Aww thats a gorgeous dress

She looks cute in the socks, but the heart tights look ok too.

I'm the opposite, i'm so used to dressing a baby girl in tights & dresses & I duno how to dress a boy, all boys clothes seem a bit bland compared to girls.

Hope you have a good day at the christening

:)

Thanks guys I went with the tights !! Boys clothes are bland compared to girls !! With girls there is so much more !!! The dress was from tesco my boss brought it when she was born ! Xxx

We did thanks Jo glad to b home now though !! Just need the kids in bed so I can have 5 mins !! Lol back to the school run tomorrow !! Xxx

Don't remind me!!! Packed lunches grrrr!!! At least the weather has warmed up now!!

That's true !! Just made Ethan's haven't missed doing that !!!! Xx

At least it wasn't too cold this morn!! No ice or snow to remove lol!!

Thats true and it's supposed to get warmer as the week goes on !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back