need a whinge - sorry

libs

Reaction score
had my 2nd mc at about 6 weeks on christmas day - I never get a real bfp so until it started I couldn't be sure I was pregnant.

I was ok - I'm quite philosophical about mcs. But now - having had a month of spotting, still with v painful bbs, exhausted etc (but still with signs of ov at the right time) , I had a 2 day AF. At least - I thought - I can get back to normal again.

Then after a 24 hour break, I started spotting again last night which lead to a heavier bleed for a little while. Now I'm back to spotting :wall:

my GP mentioned after each mc that my womb was bulky - the first time she said she wasn't concerned that my body seemed to have responded quickly to being pregnant and that would be good. This time she looked like this :? and the phrase d&c if necessary was kind of mumbled......she didn't suggest I go back for a check up though.

So is it time to go back? And if I do need one how long do I have to wait? Do they usually get you in quite quick - especially anyone in North Staffs PCT? I just want this done and gone away now. Having got all the way through without crying much, now I want to sit here and bawl my eyes out about how unfair all this is.

and I know this is really ttc with problems - but I'll ask anyway - does anyone have fibroids and would they be discovered whilst having a d&c? that was the other thing she put on my notes (I can read upside down, across a room or in a mirror :wink: ) as a possibility - but then mentioned nothing (having told me in August that she didn't think I had them)

and do they always scan you before a d&c? - I know its stupid but I worry that just in case..you know..and it would haunt me
god this is so long sorry - but overnight I seem to have just sunk into this :(

hun didnt want to read this and run i wish i could offer you advice but i can offer you hugs and im sorry this has been dragging on for you hun i do hope they can sort it soon but personally i would go back and try to get someone to see what is actually going on you need some answers.

Here if you need me :hug: :hug:

I think you need to go back to the docs, strong and confident and tell them what you want to happen.

Tell them exactly what you have told us and dont leave without some sort of appointment for somewhere.

Good luck, you can do it :hug:

thanks - I'm off work this week so I'll get an appt - I always feel bad going as though I'm being neurotic for some reason.

listen dont ever apologise or feel bad for going on thats what the forum is for, i hope things get better for you soon hun let us know please :hug: :hug:

sorry i cant answer any of your questions just wanna give u these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Omg Libs im so sorry I had no idea it was a miscarriage, this is getting to be really hard now.

Gish lets hope 3rd time lucky darlin.

Did you get last night sorted out or still not talking?

I'm afraid I don't know anything that could be any help but I think you need to go back there and demand some answers and a scan. I think they do usually scan you before a D&C because they want to make sure they really need to do one.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

[I don't know the answer hun, but wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Hope you find some answers. :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you all - sorry Sarah thought I'd mentioned it to you - thats why I went a bit MIA over christmas but kept it quiet till all over and done with cos of christmas. :hug:

I haven't had chance to call today - and so far today.....no blood :cheer:

Think I'll still call tomorrow and get appt just to be checked and thanks for advice re: scan. It's a silly worry but still...

Oh my gosh Libs, I didn't realise you had had another miscarriage.
Take care of yourself.
:hug:

Thanks for letting me whinge ladies

my cervix is now completely closed apparently (I've never mastered checking open/closed) and I've not bled since Sunday - so apparently - all is well and normal now. So it wasn't AF I had last week - just the end of that. I have no signs of infection either

Thats great news Libs - hopefully now your body will get back to normal :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back