need 2 questions answered please!!!

missus o

Reaction score
hi girls, i'm 14 weeks . just wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. when i'm lying down and i stretch, i sometimes get a sharp pain kinda in my left ovary area?? anyone else get that or maybe have i pulled something?? also, horrible question to ask but it's about constipation. when you are constipated, would you get a pain low down when you do eventually need to go?:eh:

i got a weird sorta pain for ages, asked the M/W and she just said its ur insides stretchin to accomodate the baby,

yeh i got pains for ages cos i couldnt go, ive only just managed to get my insides back to normal cos i was constipated for literally months!! but i didnt want to take anythin cos i wanted my own body to sort it selfs out,

good luck hun and keep drinking water!

xxx

thank you so much. was staring ta get a little bit worried.thanks again.!!!:wave:

Those sharp pains are horrid, I'm still getting them and I'm 27 weeks tomorrow :wall2:

don't worry , all sounds perfectly normal to me, just think what your poor insides are having to deal with accommating! (A body nightmare!)

the pain in your side is because your ligaments are stretching this is normal because i get it sometimes if i roll over quick x and the other question sounds normal too

oh sweety, i get that all the time. kinda feels like u have pulled a muscle.
as u get bigger, it gets more uncomfortable. esp when turning in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back