• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Neck rash

ISH

Reaction score
Vince has a rash on his neck, some days it's worse, some days less bad; I think it must be because the area can't be kept dry, he dribbles a lot and is quite fat as well, so it always wet in there. The bibs might be irritating his skin as well...

Does anyone have any advice? I put some Sudocrem on it and made it worse once, possibly because it needs to be dry for that to work...?

we use ...oh god whats it called...

Pinky uses it.......ermmm.....aquious cream...i dont think thats how its spelt...but its good for rashes and sore bits! x

austibs fwttin abit of the same hun...nightmare as hes a total dribble monkey too :'( xx

dry after a bath or when hes lying down. put some talc on to make sure its all dry there and then try the sudocrem or vaseline maybe?

we have the same prob with kkayla and were advised to use vaseline and never sudocream on it and has worked a treat :)

Vaseline! Thank you, will try and see how it goes :D

It's funny you posted this Tyler's chin has been a bit rashy I was worried it was food!

Tyler's under chin used to be really sore and goes through stages if soreness depending on how cooperative he is at bath time. I put him on his tummy wait for him to lift his head and dry with a towel and sudocreme it. I use Aqueous cream all over him.

I've got some Aqueous cream round the house as well, will try both, for the moment I'm harassing him with tissues to keep him dry. He thinks I'm offering him food, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back