Nearly time

Hi Pip. Welcome to PF! I'm an oldie in the other sections, but a newbie to TTC as I didn't really 'try' for my first LO. Hope it happens for you very quickly! xx

Thanks ladies! You have all been so welcoming. I'm so excited to get started! I really hope it doesn't turn into me needing to get really anal over tracking everything to within an inch of my life. Going to try and keep TTC fun (not that it isn't already eh?? Haha).

Can't believe the weekend is almost over!! :( xx

Hi pip! Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your previous mc but great news that you'll be TTC very soon, I hope you get your little baby very quickly :) This forum is such a great comfort and help at times when you're sad, frustrated, excited, nervous, driving yourself potty in the 2ww etc! There's always someone who's been through a similar experience and all the ladies are very friendly. I hope you enjoy being here with us all and I also hope you are not in the ttc for too long! Bring on the bump! :) x

Well said Cornish Fairy...BRING ON THE BUMP...for all of us!!! eeeek sooooo exciting xx

Bring on the bump! Morning sickness! Stretch marks and everything that comes with it!

Welcome! Look forward to sharing you ttc journey, hoe your bfp is right around the corner!

Anna x

Thank you London Girl! Yours too!! Oh and stretch marks? Add them to the collection hun...haha. Bring on the sickness. I felt nauseous last time but was never sick. Is it wrong to want the sickness...if it means you're having a healthy pregnancy, I'll take it!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back