Ttc - any help or advice?

ashleejayne

Reaction score
HI all. new to pregnancy forum sonot quite sure how it works yet. I'm basically looking for any tips, advice or experiences. My partner and I have decided to try for a baby and I am sooo excited but don't really know the best ways of going about it. Ive had my copper coil removed last week but am not certain how long fertility takes to return??? I've also heard that you should try after you've ovulated??? so if anybody could help I'd really appreciate it. I also wondered if anybody knew how soon a home pregnancy test will give a positive result. hope someone can help. thank you

hello and welcome
There are some v, knowlegeable people on this site so I'm sure you'll get some great info.

I stopped taking the pill last month and am still waiting for any sign of some sort of cycle. They say that if you had a regular cycle before long term bc then you'll get back to a normal cycle again but it could take a couple months. Know some of the girls here say it took them a while to get up and running again.

Try to get to know your cycle first, ie how long they run for then you'll get an idea of when you'll be ovulating. I think the best time to try is shortly before/during/shortly after ovulation. But I'm a novice the others will be able to tell more.

You can get ovulation prediction kits and thermometers which will help you get to know what your body is up to.

Hope this helps, great name by the way :)!! I'm Jayne Ashley!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back