Nearly forgot...

Tadpole

Reaction score
We are now 24 weeks...

Yay. Only 9 & 1/2 weeks of work left, then 6 weeks till due date. Am soooooo looking forward to it and getting really impatient. Am also looking forward to the birth - does that make me weird? Bring it on, I say.

I may sound really corny but I get happier and happier everyday. I feel like I could explode. Me & OH have worked really hard to get to this point where we are just happy & content. There is still stuff we want to achieve obviously, (get married, buy a house - and I want to open a bookshop), but the stuff that matters we already have.

He is away for TEN days and I am already missing him.

To those girlies who are having a bit of a difficult time - trust me when I say that life DOES get better. I had a really really awful few years. It is no exaggeration to say that I didn't think I would make it through and out the other side. But I did. All this sh*t just makes us stronger and better.

Sending big love and hugs to everyone on PF.
xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Yay :cheer: Congrats on your viable LO :cheer:

Aww really glad you are sounding so happy :D And missing your OH, tha's really cute :D

I'm on a happiness high at the mo too, even though I'm not really looking forward to the birth I can't wait to meet my little boy properly :D

Congratulations!! :cheer:

Aww your lovely message to the girls going through tough times means a lot :hug: You're a real sweetie, your baby is very lucky to have a Mummy like you waiting to greet them!

Congrats again, and I'm really pleased you're feeling so good at the mo! xx

whoo hooo 24 weeks, its seemed to have gone by quickly...although its probably dragged

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back