NAUSEA

Pinky38

Reaction score
Hey everyone :wave:
Its very late but can't sleep!!!! :(
I have felt very nauseous all week and have been really tired!!!! :sleep: (could be AF sign)
I am today Sunday, 12dpo Cd 25 or maybe 26.
This evening I could not face my evening cuppa :shock: (sooooo not like me and as we were heading up to bed I had tingling breasts!!!!!! :oops:
Am scared to do a test incase of BFN but dying todo one just in case a slight glimmer of a BFP????? :oops:
Have not had IB so no other real symptoms but oh I dont know........ :wall:
Do you all think I am just symptom spotting???? (why are they so similar symptoms?)
Oh yeah and also am constipated and I am usually :oops: TMI not!!
Now am so tired I can't sleep :cry:
Should I just wait till tuesday to see if AF arrives???
Hubby said I should wait till a week tuesday :rotfl: like thats gonna happed :rotfl:
Sorry ladies I know we have so many posts similar but well I know you all understand????????

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: for all our BFP's

Good luck Pinky - one of my first symptoms was tingling nipples :D Sickness didnt kick in for me until around the 5 week mark but I know with some people it is their first sign :D I would have tested already if I was you so congratulations for being so strong.

Jane x

i think if you test at least you wont be stressed while waiting for tuesday, even if you do another one tuesday you will have an answer for now. :hug:
Good luck hun :hug:

hIYA LOL I HAVE symptoms too, i took a test and it's bfn so i'm gonig to wait a few days to see if hag comes or not, i'd take a test if i was you but if it's neg i wouldn't be worried becasue sometimes it takes the baby some days to show the hormones
Good luck :hug: :pray: :pray:

Good Luck Pinky Hope its a bfp :pray:

Well tested at 5am this morning and it was BFN!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well I suppose I should now wait!

Thanks for your replies xxxxx :hug: :hug:

hi

OMG! its so freaky im in the same boat sort off..
had a bout of nausea fri then twice yesterday was actually :puke: last nite and feeling nauseous as i type, my boobs are sore but trying to not get too excited due to test thurs :pray: so i totally understand pinky its really frustrating isnt it :wall:

Hello Rene70 :wave:
This is the worst time of the month....
I knew AF would come last month but this month I really dont know and I hope its not just wishful thinking.
I wish that we could just relax and if it happens it happens but its so NOT that easy!!!! :cry:

Anyway good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone... :hug: :hug:
PS when is your AF due???? Mine is Tuesday!!

hope you get a BFP when you test again.
i did'nt get a BFP this time till AF was 4 days late

Hello Sarah :wave:
Did you do lots of BFN tests or did you just wait till 4 days after?????
Think am feeling now like AF on her way!!!! :cry:

sorry hunny its so hard not to symptom spot it really is. xx

hi pinky :wave:
AF due on thurs, so testing then :pray:

gd luck for tues ill be stalking you :lol: xx

lots of babydust sent to ya

Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get your BFP asap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back