What's this?

grace

Reaction score
Hi again, i cant stay away from this forum! Its really helped me out so far.

Still havent tested yet, need to get to a supermarket this evening cos ive missed all the chemists.

I now have a brownish discharge, theres not a lot of it but its been happening since sunday. All other symptoms are still here, numbness in my hand (carpal tunnel), heartburn, AF 8 days late, extreme tiredness and headache.

I hope i am pregnant, my BF is certain that i am, he says he just knows but im not as convinced.

From my symptoms, what do you all think? What else could cause all those symptoms? Especially the AF not arriving. Im scared of a test being negative, although they can be wrong cant they, how often are they wrong?

If it wasnt for this forum and you girls id go out of my mind thinking all this to myself!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

It sounds to me like that discharge could be just implantation bleeding, i never had it but reading on here it seems quite common.

Please do a test i am dying to know :lol:

So am i Jo! Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you? Im in Wakefield, were quite close.

Gotta get to Asda soon and get a test. Cross your fingers for me!

Sorta Leeds bradford way quite near Heckmondwike and Cleck if you know where they are

everything is crossed for you hun

BTW my mum had CTS

go to Asda now i command you :lol:

Its very rare to get a false positive, but it is possible to get a false negative.

Your symptoms sound promising though! Get yourself to the supermarket quick and do a test- i'm dying to know too!

OOOhhhh I'm getting excited - you haven't replied yet so I hope you're at ASDA buying a test - don't do the rest of your shopping, just dash in get the test, dash home and tell us the result - obviously we'll allow you to tell your OH first but we expect to be second........

......any news?

Just bet me to it Emmylou :D

c'mon grace
justdoit.gif

You won't beleive how much i am jigging about here :lol:

jumpy2.gif

Grace?

Where are you - have you had chance to test yet hunny?

Hope you are ok x

NO :cry:

Getting impatient now, I keep popping back :lol:

COME ON GRACIE!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: xx

Still no news............. oh Grace I hope everything is ok?! :pray:

Great minds Emmylou! i was just thinking the same thing

Maybe she ony got PC at work :pray:

Grace hunni you have us worried now :(

Yeah thats a point Jo - hope to hear from you later Grace?! x

POST ASAP!!! We are all on tenter hooks here :lol: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online