Nausea :(:(

Maaaaaac

Reaction score
Unless im eating im just feeling constant nausea! No vomiting just the nausea. I have GD and its really messing with my blood sugars too :(. Everything I read says that its the food in my stomach causing the nausea in late pregnancy but its only started in the last three days and im actually enjoying eating as baby has dropped now and the nausea just gets worse if i don't eat practically every two hours!! (also with GD i cant just not eat!)

Im just eating little and often but its just getting to me anyone else in same boat, help!

Little and often was the best approach tor me when I had constant nausea. Eventually it turned into severe sickness and my stomach wouldnt accept anything but in the start not letting my stomach get empty helped a lot. Plenty of rest and not geting over tired helped too and drinking plenty of fluids but not until the food has the chance to settle. Thankfully although it got pretty severe for me it started to improve at 12 weeks and I only get slight nausea now.

Last edited:
Thanks BunnyN, I feel like im back in tri 1 lol. Although i couldn't stomach food at all then whilst now i just need food constantly. I have wholegrain crackers and nuts stashed in bedroom haha! Its a good thing i didn't gain weight at all through pregnancy cause I definitely will now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back