7 weeks awful nausea and sore belly button?

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
hi all, im 7 weeks tomoro (still smile when i say it hehe) and having such bad nausea im never sick with it sometimes wish i was to give me some relief, but its constant all day nausea no matter wot i eat its still bad just feel im gonna be sick any min, also on right side of my belly button im really tender sometimes painful but not really bad pain, is this normal? any advice would be brill esp on the belly button xxxx

yeah i had really bad nausea too but never sick, mine didnt last all day tho so i feel for u :-(
havent had belly button pain .....at 7 weeks tho your womb is well below the belly button - im 12 weeks now (just had my first scan!!:)) and i read somewhere that at 12 its just below the belly button......anyway my point is at least the pain prob isnt where the baby would be, although i have no idea what it could be tho, sorry xx
dont think theres much u can do about the nausea....my friend said she was the same and even went to the doctors about it but said theres nothing they can give u or anything. as long as you keep drinking plenty and eat when u can. must be really hard with another little one to look after. my little girls 4 and i was struggling to get her to pre-school in the morning, nothing like looking after a baby tho.
i found that i could stomach fruit and by eating a bit it took the edge off the nausea. people suggest ginger biscuits but i was keen on the smell of them.
just look to the light at the end of the tunnel, at 12 weeks now i feel so much better so only a few more weeks to go and it will prob all pass xx

I have a pain on my left side near my belly button, my mum says it's probably just everything stretching and getting ready for what's gonna happen. Feels a bit like a stitch, but not so sharp if that makes sense??
I have the nausea too, sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back