Nausea/Morning sickness stopped

strongminded

Reaction score
Hi all

2 days ago i had bad nausea all day long and was really struggling. Then yesterday i had nothing at all. I felt energetic and fine and could eat well. Is this normal? I read this could be because of a drop in hormone levels. I hope baby is ok :-( i am 7 weeks 2 days today and its my first pregnancy. Should i be worried? Has this happened to anyonr before and baby was fine? Pls help :(

Hi strongminded. Symptoms do come and go for some people. I have been feeling sick on and off. I think it is your body getting used to the hormone levels so the sick feeling goes. Watch out as it might come back with a vengeance when the hormones increase lots again.
Don't worry if it doesn't though. Everyone is different and remember some people dont realise their even pregnant for months xxx

Don't worry, symptoms can come and go. You'll probably feel sick as a dog again tomorrow x

I was the same, had a day were i didn't feel sick and instead of enjoying it i panicked and worried then a day later it came back with a vengeance!

If you are really worried then contact your local EPU, or maybe a private scan to set your mind at rest, alot of the ladies on here have had them and they range from £60-£100 xxx

Hi All

Its good to know im not the only one. I have my first midwife appointment on 12th march. If before then i still dont have any symptoms i might go for a private scan just to keep my mind at ease. Il see how i feel the next few days

This happened to me about 3 or 4 times but then came back after a couple of days usually with a vengeance! I think it's due to fluctuating hormones x

I'm not really feeling sick but my other symptoms come and go or are much stronger some days than others... Make the most of it when you're feeling well I guess! xx

Last edited:
Iv noticed that I feel sick mostly when I'm tired. Was up with DS twice last night through the night and up at 7am so it's taking its tole today - I'm so tired and feeling sick! X

Mine went away dramatically at 9 weeks and then came back with a vengeance til about week 18!! I do think it's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go try not to worry xx

This has happened with all 3 of my pregnancies and I've freaked out every time. And every time everything has been fine! I'm sure you're ok!

Hi All. Nausea came back with a vengeance this evening. I know what you ladies meant when you said after few days of no sickness it comes back with vengeance. I am really feeling it. I havent been able to have anything to eat. Sipping on 7up which seems to help a bit

Told you :shock:

Try to eat little and often and sip fluids as you're doing. I found a straw helped for some reason x

Told you :shock:

Try to eat little and often and sip fluids as you're doing. I found a straw helped for some reason x

Lol thanks fairyprincess. Last night i managed to have some toast. Its my first pregnancy so i am learning everyday. I feel better this morning and i hope it stays this way throught the remaining months lol

Yeah this is my 1st pregnancy too and I convinced myself something was wrong each time lol! It's completely normal to worry. My nausea went at 12 weeks though and I'm starting to feel much better now so hopefully yours will too (or sooner) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back