Naughty dreams...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Is anyone having really rude dreams?

My libido has totally gone since getting preggo but when I'm asleep I'm going hell for leather in my dreams! I also seem to have developed some new crushes... Travie McCoy (ahem...!)

Anyone else like a sex-crazed kitten? X

In a word, no! Im completely the opposite, it's gone for the time being! Hope it comes back.......... I really fancy my fiance, that will never go but I can't stand being touched at the moment or to be honest, be bothered about making an effort!

We still have sex but it's more on his part to be honest... Happy dreaming! lol

Last edited:
he he he me too :)

sometimes its all I can think of lol

and my dreams.....quite frankly they are filthy :D

:lol: omg I'm so glad of this post, I thought maybe i was just turning into some kind of dream sex maniac! lol my dreams are right rude sometimes.. hehe. now if only I could get him to do that stuff in real life.. hmmm :lol:

hahah im just avin crazy dreams its like every tihng i do in them is to the extreeeeeeeeeeeeeem, im still up alot threw night for one thing or another so dont get to much chance to dream dream but when i do there mad ............re the sex dreams yes ive had a few but with the wrong person hahaah infact there with my first sons dad grrrr i just try an forget em hahaah,

hormones av alot to answer for

lol when i found out i was pregnant i decided not to have sex due to fact its been known can cause m/c but i could not wait any longer i was having really rude dreams some with my doctor whoops hee hee

I have no sex drive at all since getting pregnant...the thought of it makes me feel sick believe it or not lol, have done it a few times though to keep OH happy. I keep having sexy dreams though lol!!! xxx

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

It's crazy! And it's funny, during my waking hours I have NO DESIRE at all right now. But get me sleeping? My dreams are C.R.A.Z.Y.!!!!!:lol:

:blush:Yesss! and tbh OH loves it:blush: cause normally he is awake before me, and I wake up after these dreams and he just weasels his way in :lol: x

ha ha i am also having very vivid and usually quite naughty dreams!!!

i have one last night in a public toilet a man i never even seen before lol

:blush:Yesss! and tbh OH loves it:blush: cause normally he is awake before me, and I wake up after these dreams and he just weasels his way in :lol: x

:rofl:

I had another last night!!! I don't even want sex lol!

:rofl: I don't want sex either but OH reckons I may wake up horny and tries his best :blush::rofl:

:rofl: I don't want sex either but OH reckons I may wake up horny and tries his best :blush::rofl:

:dance: This made me laugh so hard........I know EXACTLY how you feel :rotfl:

:ttc: no more........I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back