Naughty baby!

cherelle

Reaction score
Well not only is my naughty baby back to back at the moment he's also constantly sticking his leg under my ribs and kicking outwards.

Its agony and feels like my ribs are bending out of position!! Has anyone else had this? I take it theres nothing i can do? x

something is stuck under my ribs at the mo and im not sure what it is i totally dont feel right today cant quite figure out why though lol

Get on all fours and rotate ur hips and also drape your boobs and top of your tummy over your birthing ball and rock back and fourth. I had the feet under my ribs at about your stage and still do sometimes when I get a tightening. I just push his foot down!!!

Snap! My boy is going to be the next Jackie Chan!!! I also get punched in the groin which is just as uncomfy!! When he does it I stick my hand inbetween the top of my bump and my boobs and he usually relaxes a bit. Doesn't last long though before he's off again!! I swear everytime I sit down he starts break dancing!! :) x

I always feel his feet under my ribs. I was hoping he was dropping down and it would ease it but I don't think he has dropped down as he is still near my ribs unless he has got long legs. xx

mine wasnt the feet is felt really hard so now im not too sure if she did turn after all and maybe she is still breech :( she is so grounded when she arrives lol

Maybe she is kicking and punching you under there just for good measure!! xx

hi there is positions that will help your lo turn and dont slouch that doesnt help. my lo was fine on the tuesday but 2 days later when i was in labour he had turned and was back to back so they can still turn easy, my lo had long legs and was still kicking my ribs in labour lol

This is the only thing I'm NOT stuck with this time, she's tried but I guess cuz I'm looser in the tummy now, she's dropped quicker.

Kai did it to me til she was born, I didn't have a solution for it, but you have a birthing ball don't you, so I'd try the above advice. Anything is worth trying (well, within reason, haha) sometimes!

thanks girls ill deffo try that with my birthing ball - i do try and push his foot down which works for a second but he's very stubborn! lol x

Has your naughty wee man moved his feet yet? My hairdresser worried me today. Both her babies were breech but with her first pregnancy the mw said she was head down right up until she was giving birth :shock:

Oh no! No his feet are firmly stuck under my ribs :-s To be honest i kind of dont mind if he stays back to back for a couple of weeks just until i get another scan lol! I want to see him again!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back