Natural Births with large babies....

budge said:
well my second baby was 9Ib and she came out with a little bit of difficulty but still out. natural birth Just gas and air

and my 4th baby was born at home using gas and air weighing 10Ib i and half. It was a biut of a struggle getting her out as her shoulder got stuck but i was put into a position which made it possible for her to get out.

I think if i knew i was having a 10 pound baby again id ask to be induced early.
im still recovering now as i suffered with SPD in pregnancy and it made it extremely painful to have such a large baby. I am still in pain regularly now.

but i still love her

:shock:
I have severe SPD. Feel disabled most the time now :(

I think my spd is one one of the biggest reasons they are going to deliver this big baby early.

How old is your youngest now?

Just watched britains largest babies....I reallyhope mine isn't THAT big :shock: :rotfl:

my 1st baby was 7lb 15 and i had loads of stitches inside and out, my 2nd baby was 10lb 7.5oz, and no stitches :cheer: my second labour was much quicker (1st was 10hrs, 2nd 2hrs) but it hurt SO much more it was unbelievable!

forgot to add, i measured 41wkks+ at 38weeks, but they wouldnt induce me as they were 'too busy' at 38 weeks i had a scan and he was 8lb 5 but went 10 days late and he was 10lb 7.5oz

Hi i see you read my birth story. So you will know that my not so little man did get his shoulders stuck but even though he was 10 pounds and i'm only 5ft i didn't have any stitches. I listened and did exactly as the midwife said and think thats is why i didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back