Natal Hypnotherapy

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
So I have been using the Hypnobirthing Mongan Method, its really amazing and I love the techniques! I plan on using these at the birth :)

Anyway, at the baby show on the weekend I met an independant midwife who promotes natal hypnotherapy. I knew it was similar to hypnobirthing in that it uses relaxation but I hadnt given it a second thought until the minute I met this midwife. She introduced me to a cd containing hypnotherapy aimed at VBAC's and eliminating negative thoughts and fears that you hold about your previous C-section (I have loads and loads..) I bought the cd and OH and I have just sat through the first one, he fell asleep and I went into a very deeply relaxed state - it was lovely.

I would recommend it to anyone who is planning a VBAC who has fears surrounding their previous section :)

Wow, that sounds like just what you need! I remember your worries about your previous c-section and its great you have found something that can help with that! :dance:

Ooo thanks hun - I have a vbac hopeful friend who I'll tell about this :)

i love hypnobirthing. my classes have really made me look forward to going into labour instead of being in fear of it. bring on the surges :) hehe

Glad you found a c that is for vbacs what a great idea -i still haven't ordered this book, must get on with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back