Nasty cravings!!!!

MissThing

Reaction score
Agrrrr!Hate those!!!! :evil: :wall: :wall: Usually at this stage of diet I start to crave things! And, the problem is, that I crave either chocolate or cigarettes! :wall: I have stopped smoking since before I started TTC, so more then a year ago, and haven't had any since, but now, when I went on a diet, every day I feel I need a cig! :wall: It just is so much easier not to eat what you want, when you can smoke! Before-whenever I was craving stuff-I had a cig. And that was it! And I was so slim! And now I feel like a piggy! :( :evil: I have put 2 stones when I stopped smoking and 2 stones during pregnancy! I am really trying not to start smoking again! But really, if it weren't for my DH (his mum died of very nasty ilness of lungs, cos of smoking. Forgot what it is called, but its when your lungs can get enought oxigen and you go in coma :( ) and Danny I would have started again :wall: What to do??!! :wall: :wall: :wall: Btw, had a bit of dark chocolate and still want a blasted cig! :wall:

Awww hun, just keep thinking about whatever it is that keeps you away from the cigs.

I quit smoking about 3 years ago now, and I used to soke A LOT!!! So I know exaclty how you are feeling, it is the habit of the cigarette (i.e. you used to smoke when you were hungry) rather than the need for the nicotine, that is making you want to smoke, so try to having something else you do when you feel hungry, perhaps read a page of a magazine (if you haven't got you hand full with Danny that is) or do the washing up, or something like that that will help take your mind off the cigs.

When I used to crave a cig at home, say I was watching TV - I would start to read instead, or if I was at work in the office I would go and walk the restaurant floor (I was a manager) instead to fgive me something to take my mind off it.

Good luck, you can do it hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back