Nearly a year

futuremum

Reaction score
On thursday the 22nd of june, i would have stopped smoking for a year :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Can't beleive how fast it has gone :shock:

I am ok, still having weird dreams about me smoking and feeling guilty but apart from that,a ll is well :)

I am proud of myself as this is the only thing i managed to stick to, i have tried to lose my 3 or 4 stones but cannot do it :oops: :oops: :oops: i love my food too much :roll:

Oh well it took me 12 years to stop smoking, hopefully i will not wait as long for the weight lol

congratulations hun :dance: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

bet your very pleased with yourself, dont forget when you stop smoking you do tend to eat more just dont be hard on yourself about the weight you have made a great improvment on yourself and gave up such a terrible habbit (im so jealous right now cos i cant kick the habbit yet :shock: ) but so happy and pleased for you hun your a great insperation to us who still smoke take care hun and keep up the good work

luv jean & girls
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back