Nasty Cramps :(

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Im still having horrible annoying cramps, like painful gas but constant. some times it goes, but then it comes back! Its bugging the hell out of me, i cant remember if it was this bad with Jaycee!? I know i cramped, but i dont think it was this bad. Hard to explain, i feel pressure 'down there' and feel like im on my AF (??) Its not good is it? Its a rough ache.
Im so worried especially as im going away on sunday...
Just need some reassurance!
:(

I had really bad cramps for a week around weeks 5 & 6 - think it varies with everyone doesn't it, had really really bad cramps on saturday night which was like really bad wind (tmi :oops: ) which came on after drinking a few glasses of coke! It made me really bloated and made my stomach fell really hard - could yours be made worse from drinking fizzy pop? Sami mentioned the first time I posted about the coke thing, that she had the same from drinking coke the other night - so thought it might be worth a mention?!

I was doubled in agony at one point, within about an hour of changing my drink to water - I was fine again, and haven't had the cramps since.

Hello,
I can totally sympathise with you! I'm 4 almost 5 weeks gone and have had cramps for last 5 days...it's like period pains and also last night I had REALLY bad cramps like trapped wind at the top of my tummy. This is my 2nd baby and I dont remember it hurting like this with the first either. It's not bad enough to be really painful - just very annoying.
Maybe your womb stretches easier with the 2nd or something???
Ouch!
Hope it eases off for us soon! :(

zoe2006 said:
Hello,
I can totally sympathise with you! I'm 4 almost 5 weeks gone and have had cramps for last 5 days...it's like period pains and also last night I had REALLY bad cramps like trapped wind at the top of my tummy. This is my 2nd baby and I dont remember it hurting like this with the first either. It's not bad enough to be really painful - just very annoying.
Maybe your womb stretches easier with the 2nd or something???
Ouch!
Hope it eases off for us soon! :(

Totally the same with me! Word for word!
Its gone now tho! :cheer: Just a bit of painful gas every now and then but no more crampies!! Yay!!

Cat, sorry i didnt reply to you, ive been off for a few days to rest my tummy! Worked a treat! Im off to Lanzarote 2mo for 2 weeks of swimming sun and relaxation! yay! (If Jaycee lets me relax!)
Speak to you all soon, thanks for replying!

Also, ive never drunk coke so that wasnt an option for me lol! Just had no explination for it! It certainly wasnt that bad with my 1st!!
Bye for now all xxxx :hug:

Thanks hunny! Well deserved break! Just tried that online check in, and i booked my lot in but had trouble with my m8s bookings, so bit stressed already! We wanted to sit together but BA messed it up! Grrr! Sorry, lil rant lol!
Ill post some pics when im back!
Love u all loads!! xxxxxxxxxxx

hope you have a nice holiday hun!!!

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.