Nappy off time - for boys?

Foxxi

Reaction score
Fynn gets hardly any nappy off time.. should he be getting any???

Im unsure cos obviously he'll spray all over! :?

Does anyone else give their boys nappy off time???

sometimes.... with a towel underneath!!! :D must be the same for girls tho, even though they dont spray surely they still just get pee everywhere

I give Dylan quite a bit of nappy off time - it took me a few times to realise that he can pee quite far distances though. He always pees when his nappy is off, usually if i get him stripped for his bath on my bed!

I give Tom nappy off time in the evenings. When he was little (and not standing all the time) I used to lie him on one of those Pampers disposable changing mats so he could wee away to his heart's content!
Now, I either cross my fingers and hope for the best (BTW, this method resulted in me finding him stomping baby poo in to our rug last week so probably not recommended) or put him on a waterproof rug (have one which I think is meant to be for picnics but ain't no way I'm picknicking off that rug now!).
I think it helps prevent nappy rash and must be nice for them to feel the air on their cheeks!

LucyBee said:
I give Tom nappy off time in the evenings. When he was little (and not standing all the time) I used to lie him on one of those Pampers disposable changing mats so he could wee away to his heart's content!

thats what I do, those pampers things are good for that.

I do think it's important for them to have fresh air to their lil bums :)

Isaac has a good half hour everyday, usually before getting dressed for bed, he's usually crawling or standing so doesn't really spray anything, except when I'm holding him and he decides to relieve himself :lol: but its only baby P, easily cleaned up with a cloth :D

I used to be a bit apprehensive about giving Austin nappy free time but once you've cleared up a couple of puddles you stop worrying! I'm in a rented house so not too bothered about the carpet though :rotfl:

Austin usually has 1/2 hour a day before his bath and rarely actually pees anymore but we do have to follow him around the house!

Glenn gets quite bit of "air time" he loves his nappy off, i just lay him on his change mat, it has a little towel attached at the top so its not cold, lol he even helps me take his nappy off when i change him then gets grumpy when it goes back on...lol i can just see him now when he is a bit older running around naked, he is a bit of a naturist!

I give dylan about 15-20 mins bum time every night befoer bath he does sometimes wee and has pooed a couple of times

I'm in a rented house so not too bothered about the carpet though
me too :rotfl:

Thanx everyone... I gave hime a good airing tonight... had it off for about 2 hours and he loved it.

So will make it a regular thing for him. :D

Nudie times great, we got some rubber matts from ELC and just let him have some fresh air, loved it in the summer with all the windows open. Boys are great, they get some reach from there tails! A few toys around, he will be happy has anything!

My babe loves his nappy off with his bits in the air :rotfl: and yes... he often wees on the rug or on his dad :lol: . I put him on his play mat which is washable.

My little boy absolutely LOVES having no nappy on. I let him go without a nappy for a little bit but I am so paranoid that he will wee or poo as we live in a carpeted flat (rented) but so far he has been fine. He gets so excited and as soon as I take his nappy off he scoots around the room laughing so much. It is so funny to watch as all I can see is this little bum wiggling around.

I do it now about an hour a night and he loves it... he cant help but laugh :D

Harrison used to have it before his bath at night on the weekends but he doesn't anymore. The last time he did, he pooed on the floor :puke: and it was only off for like 5 mins

i might try nappy off time tonight before / after bath , at mo he pee's nearly every nappy change lol so could be interesting !

G3M said:
i might try nappy off time tonight before / after bath , at mo he pee's nearly every nappy change lol so could be interesting !

If he's doing it every time, maybe undo his nappy but leave it under his bum until he pees, then clean him up and you can have some relatively 'safe' nappy free time.

were either catching it in a nappy or a muslin lol my god he can reach r=far tho !

couldnt have nappy off time tonight , seems the change in formula has kicked in and not only did we have wee wee we had poo poo out of nappy too :rotfl: after 3 poos in 10 mins while trying to get him ready for bed i didnt dare !

might get some of those pampers sheets your raving about , as his play matt isnt out yet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back