still not prepared!

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
At this time with my first son I was all ready and could just relax ....this time round I've not got clothes, no crib only moses basket downstairs, no nappies, bag not packed and I can't even remember what else I should do!
Crazy busy too with my son, being a housewife and running my own business so not much time to prepare or relax!

Any tips from second time round mums on what things I should be getting ready that are essential?

didnt want to read and run but iv only just packed most of my hospital bag last night, have been buying clothes only over the past two weeks and even had to order a few things over the net last night which were essentials (bedding :O) but had completly forgot about.

being busy with my dd and this time round, the pregnancy had gone soooo quick its unbelievable xx

your about the same as me hun I have my little one to care for and to sort out social services at the minute so I can prove to them I can saftely protect and look after him the pregnancy and new baby has taken a side track I feel guilty about it sometimes x

But I am slowly starting to get my things now, don't worry as long as you can put aside a few hours a week to go buy or re sort old things you whould be fine hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back