Nap times in the day

star fish

Reaction score
What time does your baby nap in day and for how long?

Jasper doesnt have an established routine yet but it seems approximately that he has about half an hour at 11am, and then sleeps in the afternoon from roughly 2.30 - 4. I'm wondering if i can impliment a schedule for naps and so curious what times the rest of you have.

Chloe has always slept a lot but her routine just now seems to correspond with her bottles. So after her morning bottle at 8 am she sleeps for 2 hours (sometimes more!). Then after her 12pm one she will have another 2 hour nap, usually after we have had a wee walk with the pram. And then sometimes a nap after her 4 pm bottle ( a bit of a shorter nap). And then again after her 8pm one. Then she wakes, has her bath, then bed and bottle at about 11.30pm. This is just what works for us and I can usually tell when she is tired and I let her lie down with a cushion or blanket to hide her face (she loves this!)

I don't have a routine for Angels naps really as if she's teething, having a growth spurt etc it just goes out of the window lol I just put her down when she's tired, which is usually an hour and a half - 2 hours after waking. She'll sleep anything from 30 mins to 2 hours usually and mostly has about 3 naps during the day. Becuase I put her to bed between 6pm-7pm every night I try not to let her sleep past 5 but she usually has a nap around 3/4 ish so its a not problem :) xx

Jax has a nap at 9am and 12pm at the moment and occasionally at 3pm ish. His naps can range anywhere from 30mins to 2.5 hours x

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Drake has a nap approx 1.5-2 hours after he's woken up. This needs to last at least 1.5 hours or he'll be grumpy so I do need to resettle him after 45 mins or so. Generally long naps at 9 & 1, and a short one at 5 then bed at 7.30-8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back