• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Nap/self settle thread

OMG, Samira has just had a 2-hour daytime nap for the second day in a row! And this from the girl who usually refuses to sleep more than 20-30 minutes at a time! I don't want to jinx it, but - could this be it????!!!!

Last edited:
we are having a good day too....she went to sleep at 7:30 after first feed and i had to wake her at 10am to feed her!! 2 and a half hours!!

just put her back down at 11:30 and all is quiet...so she either asleep or just lying quiet, which is fine too.....no tears anyway :D x

we are having a good day too....she went to sleep at 7:30 after first feed and i had to wake her at 10am to feed her!! 2 and a half hours!!

just put her back down at 11:30 and all is quiet...so she either asleep or just lying quiet, which is fine too.....no tears anyway :D x
Fantastic!

Georgia and I are still in bed. Lol. She feel asleep having cuddles so I left her. Lol - have just been brave enough to take my arm out from under her, but don't wanna leave her in double bed or wake her moving her. So I'm catchin up in here!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back