• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**NAMES LIST** for the reader club.

xrachx

Reaction score
Could you let me know who wants to take part and i will put u on the list then we can get a book arranged for April.x

xrachx
lucybee
clairscunny55
tadpole
mrs_tommo22
_rosie_
geordie lass
emmylou
kazlin
happybunny
debecca
natalie&jake
misslarue
kimmumof2
lisanat
missmonroe

If you want to join in, let me know, i will be giving it a few more days so everyone has chance but dnt want to leave it too long as its nearly April and we could do with getting a book started.
Right thats it then......
anyone have any suggestions for a read or shall i pick one at random?
i was thinking also to cater for all tastes we should have a different genre (sp) each month, what do you all think?
please let me know what you would all prefer and if anyone has any ideas for the first book.

could you add me, then it might make me find time for myself to start reading again.

me too if its not 2 l8. when we starting and with what book?

xxxx

kimmumof2 said:
me too if its not 2 l8. when we starting and with what book?

xxxx

you are doing so well with your weight loss, i am really struggling.

not this month i havent hun i think ive reached a dead end but goin start again from scratch on 1st april new month new start n all that, you will get there hun it just takes a while ive been doing my diet since november.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back