a-z of having a baby

hennaly

Reaction score
untitled.jpg

I have a copy of this book with is brand new and i found it hilarious.
Well i was wondering if maybe we could start a list of anyone who would like to read it and then i will send it to the person at the top of the list who can read it and in turn send it to the next person down, this will mean it will only cost postage to have a read.
If the person who has the book can pm the next on the list for details of where to send it then post it on we can all enjoy it.
I hope this would be ok with the mods, please let me know if for any reason this wouldnt be allowed.
I really think you guys should have a read as it kept me laughing even when i was down.

sounds good i would love to borrow book to have read and pass it on

:D

mum2be? said:
sounds good i would love to borrow book to have read and pass it on

:D
ok if you pm me your address i will pass it to you first. :D

Would anyone else like to add their name to the list?

I would love to read it too, but I dont know if it is fair on the person ahead of me on the list, as I live in Spain, so the postage would be more...could I reimburse said person in some way...? maybe send a little care parcel with something spanish? dunno. Would have to ask person ahead of me on the list...purple13 i think? I would understand if you considered it unfair and decided to strike me off the list for bein a foreign git! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back