names for bump

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
I was talking to my motehr this morning, according to her she and dad have called the bump Myrtyl or Cedric depesnding on what they think the sex is.

it was apparently th worst names they could think of.

I haven't called it anything, whihc i suppose is a bit rude considereing i talk to it all the time (usually apologising for my behavour).

what does everyone else call theirs (the name you will give it when it is born don't count).

Sandi

Just Baba at the moment, not very original!!

SO MANY THINGS
COLLIER (OF COURSE)
LITTLE ONE
BUMP
SWEETIE
HUNNY
BABY BEAR
DARLING
CUTIE
LOVE
MUMMYS BOY
MONKEY and HOY MISTER (when he's pressing on my back, bump, bladder and lady bits) :hug: :lol:

James calls him FATSO OF THE P.H.A.T variety meaning cool 8) ) AND LITTLE ONE :hug:

my bump doesn't have a name - I can't even think of a name for the baby never mind having to name the bump!

Waggle or Wibbles.

My Mum and her partner call it either Wibblehelm or Wibblina and DH parents say Wibbles or Twiglet (as in a little branch on their family tree)

Mx

It started off as Twiglet, then shortened to Twig, then lengthened to Twiggle and then once she started kicking TwiggleWiggle.

But mainly Twig. Lol

This bump is called 'baby Lerence' :lol: DD1 picked her bump name :rotfl:

DD1 was 'Bean'
DD2 was 'Bruce Lee' as she kicked sooo much :shock: :lol:

my grandma calls all baby bumps, 'herbert' lol

no idea why, but she has done for as long as i remember!

and my grandad has an uncanny gift to be able to predict the sex of a baby in the family.

out of 12 babies he's only got one wrong!

Hi,

My bumps have always had pre-birth names!!

1st DD was Brood (named by my partner)
2nd DD was Baby Baby (named by me)
3rd was Babaloon (named by me but unfortunately miscarried)
This LO is Baby Goo (again, my idea)

Baby bumpy :D

Angelkins.

Now that we know the sex - Our little man :cheer:

It started off as bean, now he's 'future nappy bum' or 'little monster' or 'Dan man' OH calls him Moosh :D

my fiance calls ours terrance lol... we wud never call our baby this ever, at my big scan last week we asked the sex but she cudnt really tell us, all she said was that she cudnt see any boy bits but not to go and buy pink.. so we call it wee fairy now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back